SARTA PinPoint by MyStop
If you would like to use SARTA's PinPoint myStop yourself, here is what to do:
1. From the Apple or Andriod App Stores, download the "MyStop Mobile" app.
2.. Once the MyStop Mobile app has been downloaded and installed, search for "SARTA" in the search bar.
3. You will then select the "SARTA PinPoint" icon.
4. Once you select "SARTA PinPoint", your mobile device will set SARTA as the default Transit Authority.
5. You will then see the list of current SARTA bus routes and you may tap on which route you would like more information on.
6. From that map, you may tap on a vehicle or a stop to see more information.
7. Tap the back arrow in the upper left-hand corner to bring you back to the list of routes.
8. You can add a notification for a specific bus stop by clicking selecting that bus stop on the route you are seeking to add a notification for.
9. This will give you the ability to receive email or text notifications when a vehicle passes a designated stop (but you will need to designate Inbound/Outbound direction when you set up this alert. Make sure to finalize your notification by clicking the blue "Add Notification" button at the bottom of the screen. Once added, you will begin receiving alerts with information about your specific bus stop.
If you have any furth questions, please call SARTA customer service at 330-477-2782.