Join the team that drives Stark County: SARTA.
If you are a dynamic individual with a passion for public service who wants to use your talents to improve the quality of life in Stark County, SARTA is the place for you!
We offer exciting and rewarding career opportunities for individuals who possess a wide range of skills, education, knowledge, and experience including:
- Coach Operators/Drivers – Including free Commercial Driver License (CDL) training that will have you behind the wheel in no time! For information about this program contact (330) 477-2782.
- Mechanic and Service Technicians
- Customer Service Representatives
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
In addition to fulfilling careers and an excellent work environment, SARTA offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Ohio Public Employee Retirement System pension
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness program
- Flexible health savings account
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
SARTA is committed to recruiting, training, and maintaining a workforce that reflects the community we serve. SARTA prohibits the unlawful exclusion from employment opportunities based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
SARTA’s Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy applies to all employment practices, including but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection for training, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.