There will be two different options when it comes to exchanging SARTA pass that expired during the COVID-19 fare collection suspension.
To be eligible your pass must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a 31-Day Fixed Route or Proline pass.
- Been activated between FEBRUARY 16th, 2020 and MARCH 16th, 2020.
If you have a PAPER PASS you can do one of the following; present your pass to a Customer Service Representative at a Transit center or maill your pass to SARTA:
Paper passes Exchanged at Transit Centers
1. The 31-Day Adult, Reduced, Student, and Proline pass must have been activated between Feb 16, 2020 and March 16, 2020. Activation date must be legible if it is not, no new pass will be issued.
2. Bring the 31 day pass to any of our transit centers to a customer service representative between June 15, 2020 – July 3, 2020
3. The customer service representative will confirm the pass is eligible for exchange and then exchange the pass.
Mail in Passes to SARTA
- 31-day Adult, Reduced, Student, and Proline passes will be exchanged for same type of passes and must have been activated between Feb 16, 2020 and March 16, 2020. Activation date must be legible if it is not, no new pass will be issued.
- Pass can be mail to:
Attention: Pass Exchange
1600 Gateway Blvd SE
Canton, Oh 44707
Please send the following information with pass: Name, Address and Phone Number. If information is not legible, the activation date is not legible or if the pass is not eligible you will not receive a new pass.
Envelopes must be received by July 3, 2020.
- New pass, if eligible, will be send within 14 business days of receipt of envelope.
- EZFare Passes
If you have an EZFare pass that was activated between February 16th, 2020, and March 16th, 2020, please see our EZFare Exchange Page.