June 22nd 2020 SARTA Contingency Routes
With the exception of the contingency routes listed below, the normal fixed route schedule will resume on Monday, June 22, 2020:
- 105 Mid-day will no longer run
- 110/114 will continue to run together Monday through Saturday. (C-110/114)
- 112/120 will continue to run together Monday through Saturday as the 45 Route.
- 102/122 will no longer run together on Saturday.
- The 102 will run its Monday through Friday route on Saturday as well. (C-102)
- The 128/122 will run together on Saturday the same way they do Monday through Friday. (C-122/128)
Detailed route and schedule information is available at https://www.sartaonline.com/schedules. Information and notices about route/schedule changes will also be posted on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SARTAonline/
Success Express Employment Loop service will resume service on Monday June 22, 2020. Several pickup times on the Massillon/Navarre loop will start earlier to ensure riders can be picked up when their shift ends. The schedule for the North Canton Loop has not been altered. For detailed schedules and information visit https://www.sartaonline.com/success-express.